May 19, 2008

Works in Progress

Those who have followed my recent postings here will observe that I have already reviewed two leading writings on the "regeneration before faith" view, those of Bill Ascol and R. C. Sproul. I do plan to add some future writings regarding the view these men promote, one Baptist and one Presbyterian.

In addition to finishing my series on "Hardshells and the Great Commission," I have hopes to get fully into the next two series in the book - "The Hardshell Baptist Cult," one on "Salvation - Conditional or Unconditional?" and one on "Hardshell Proof Texts." In addition to these I am doing research to write a series of articles to be entitled "Calvinists and Prevenient Grace." I hope to have this series done some time this summer.

I continue to work on researching the subject of "Eldership Rule in Baptist churches" with the hopes of writing a series on this important issue.

Stephen

No comments: